Tuesday, September 28, 2010

From the beginning

The first post in a blog is supposed to summarize the reason why this particular blog was created, and what's it all about. So, well, here we go:

Hi everybody. My name is Feliz. I'm a wordoholic. I read, and I write, and I talk, although you're probably never going to be partial to the latter.

What I read? Oh, anything. I can't go a day without, you know, that's what addiction is like. At least I'll give anything a try. I've been reading since I was four, and never stopped since. Back in the day, I had a voracious appetite and time on end on my hands. I've become a bit pickier since, mostly because I now need to earn the bucks I get to spend on books beforehand, which eats up a lot of my time. I like to comment on what I read, conveniently on goodreads.com. Here's the link:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3088267?shelf=read



What I write, mostly, is m/m. Romance, fiction, stories. To those of you who didn't know: m/m means man-on -man. Gay guys, guys. Yes, I'm a woman. No, I'm not straight. So?
If you have a problem with any of this, you'll want to leave now. Right. Now. 
Otherwise, you're beyond welcome to stay for a while, or three. Comment, if you like. Enjoy. Criticise. Share.

We could have a good time, don't you think?

There will be others present here, time and again. People with voices too strong to ignore, personalities who want out. Of my head. On pages, on screen, no matter what. I'll do my best to give them room, space and voice, since that, guys, is the reason why I'm here, in this blog, and why you are here, reading what I wrote, although I don't know you. Or if ANYBODY will ever read this. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment