Thursday, December 8, 2011

City Falcon won an Honorable Mention at the 2011 Rainbow Awards!

I almost fell off my chair when I received the following email:


I'm glad to announce you are among the finalists of 2011 Rainbow Awards:

Best Gay Debut Novel/Book
Best Gay Contemporary Romance


I'm thrilled, I'm speechless...
Really, I had to ask a friend to pinch me before I could believe it. Here and here are the category results.


All that's left to do for me is to say thank you to Elisa and her team of judges for taking on this huge endeavor.

In celebration of the occasion, Dreamspinner Press offers a 20% discount on ALL award-winning titles from now until Friday, Dec 16th. Check it out!



But there's still more.


The cover of City Falcon made third place in the "Best 2011 LGBT Cover" category.


This honor is not mine, though, it belongs entirely to the incredible Reese Dante. Congratulations and thank you so much for creating such beautiful coverart!


No comments:

Post a Comment